COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) is the science of predicting fluid flow, heat and mass transfer, chemical reactions, and related phenomena. CFD analysis complements testing and experimentation by reducing total effort and cost required for experimentation and data acquisition.
It is used in all stages of the design process:
â€“ Conceptual studies of new designs
â€“ Detailed product development
This training course covers the basics of using CFD for performing a range of analyses. It is intended for all new or occasional users
1. General understanding of the CFD process, and use of the interface
2. Setting up a CFD simulation (materials, boundary conditions etc.)
3. Ensuring flow accuracy
4. Accounting for Turbulence and Heat Transfer
1. The basics of what CFD is and how it works
2. The different steps involved in a successful CFD Project
3. How to work with Tools
Adler is the only CFD Training in Chennai which provides professional course at a very low cost.